Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xalone
Blue Screen Again
Views: 738
Message 1 of 1

lenovo yoga 3 14 random shutdown won't start

Hi i working

and laptop suddenly turned off and never managed to start it again. the battery was charging at that time with 90% charged. when I tried to torn on by the power button or BIOS boot button  the White power light and keyboard bakclight blinks and turns on for 3-4 secs as the laptop is about to start, without any sound of laptop starting  and then the power light turns off.  Is the same with charger connected onr disconnected.  i have to  disconnected all and try few minutes or our later to see a normal laptop turn on.

Iam on Windows 10. my windows is updated. i update the bios and pilote with last version on lenovo support pilotes downloads.  I tred the lenovo battery test and  he said my battery is ok (software).

When the laptop is turning on  (with battery  at 40% or...90% ) and i connected my charger,  if the charger move my laptop  directly shutdown .

i am open to Any solution or test ...???  who have the same or similar problem.???

Another times my coputer wouldn't recognise the charger. idem i have to  reboot and turn off wait for a time and turning on.

/In the same time my right usb3 disconnected

Any help would be appreciated because the laptop wasn't even working for a year, and it should be designed to work much longer

Yoga 3-1470 Laptop (Lenovo) - Machine Type 80JH (MTM80JH0041FR)
Web Developer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors