cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nirrrr
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,205
Message 1 of 8

lenovo yoga c930 dual monitor docking station?

this laptop has usbc so which is the best docking station to get with this laptop that will support dual external monitor setups? i have the dell s2718d

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 4,986
Message 2 of 8

Re: lenovo yoga c930 dual monitor docking station?

Hi Nirrr! Welcome to our forums community. Unfortunately, we don't have any Lenovo docking station compatible to your https://lnv.gy/2QNON94 can try third party docking stations from local stores.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Ubiquity00
Paper Tape
Views: 4,520
Message 3 of 8

Is this still the case?

I purchased the Lenovo thunderbolt 3 graphic dock for use with external monitors and my c930 and am having no success  Wished I saw this before I bought it. It seems to work with a keyboard and mouse, but not monitors. Any explanation? 

jerryreid
What's DOS?
Views: 4,386
Message 4 of 8

Still the case as of today. Chatted with support today. They referred me the type-c 4 in 1 but that doesn't seem to support two monitor setup in parallel and can only support either VGA or HDMI connected monitors.
Ottopilot
What's DOS?
Views: 3,310
Message 5 of 8

I can confirm that a Targus "VersaLink Dual HD Video" docking station, model# DSU300 does support 2 external monitors in Extended Display mode with the Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop.  I plan to return the docking station to BestBuy only because the price was ridiculously high, $199.99 compared to $81.41 on Amazon.

Note, I was not able to get the DisplayPort connection working with multiple Dell U2412Mb monitors.  But I was able to drive these monitors with a DVI/DVI cable, and an HDMI/DVI cable.

Of course this docking station has only USB Type A connectors, so it won't charge the laptop.

Cheers!

Ubiquity00
Paper Tape
Views: 3,302
Message 6 of 8

I ended up purchasing the Wavlink 4k docking station on Amazon.  It's able to handle my two external monitors, my peripherals, and charging my laptop.  It's also able to run better displays should I decide to upgrade in the future.  Very happy with it.  

jerryreid
What's DOS?
Views: 3,297
Message 7 of 8

I also got the wavlink 4k. First device I received was a dud, but the next one I got worked great for ethernet, 2 hdmi connected monitors and wireless mouse and keyboard. Charging via USB also worked which is nice.

StephenfromNJ
What's DOS?
Views: 619
Message 8 of 8

I just ordered 2 of the Wavlink 4k docks, one for home and one for the office, my USB port replicator did not have enough power in it to power both my Keyboard and Mouse when connected, so I hope that will fix this and also power my monitors as well 

Stephen 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors