Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garyo1
Paper Tape
Views: 172
Message 1 of 4

looking for small travel charger for C930

I'd like to find a small travel USB-C travel charger for my new C930 since the big 65W one that comes with it is pretty bulky - especially the cord (3 prong; really?!). I'd like a small one with two USB-C ports (one for my phone) that plugs straight into the wall like this nice Anker 60W, but hopefully not that expensive. I know the C930 needs 20V PD. I've heard it'll charge pretty well at 45W (i.e. 20Vx2.25A) so that would be fine (the one I linked is 60W, i.e. 20Vx3A). Has anyone tried this RAVPower 45W one?

Anyone have experience with other USB-C travel chargers for a C930?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 114
Message 2 of 4

Re: looking for small travel charger for C930

I don't have a 930, but this is my travel charger for my 920 and YB C930, though it appears to be discontinues.  Doesn't have your required dual USB-C capability, but I picked it up for the slim form factor. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
garyo1
Paper Tape
Views: 98
Message 3 of 4

I got the Ravpower 45W -- delivers solid 19V @ 2A to the laptop and it's tiny and light (2.9oz). Only one USB-C, but I'll daisy chain the phone to the other USB-C on the C930.

Check it out!

IMG_20190822_150743.jpgIMG_20190822_150724.jpg

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 91
Message 4 of 4

Keep us posted. Might try that one out assuming it'll work on my 910 (which is wired a bit differently). Even still, it's always nice to have backups.

Thanks

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors