01-02-2018

TR

11 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 1 of 1

misleading info from turkish service center

2018-01-03, 18:23 PM

I have a yoga 910 ultrabook bought in USA and I have been very happy with use of my device since beginning. After it was broken I have taken it service center in Turkey. It has been 40 days in service center. I regularly checked status of my service order by calling and I have always been said that they had ordered spare parts and were waiting for delivery. After waiting so long, couple of days ago I got a message from service center that my product has been repaired and I could take it. I was there yesterday to pick my device but service center staff told that my product hasn’t been fixed yet, and I have been asked to call service center for further information. and then I did and I got the same response that my device hadn’t been fixed yet. When I check the status of my service order through https://support.lenovo.com/tr/en/, I see that my product is repaired and send to my address(please see following).

12‎/‎28‎/‎2017‎ ‎6‎:‎39‎:‎14‎ ‎PMRepair complete. Machine awaiting to be shipped out from Lenovo Service Center

12‎/‎29‎/‎2017‎ ‎8‎:‎45‎:‎24‎ ‎AMMachine has been shipped out from Lenovo Service Center on 2017-12-29 and is now in transit to your location. Tracking # 87654321

Yesterday again I got another message about my device saying it was fixed and waiting for my pick up. Today I called service center and again I was told that my device hasn’t been fixed yet.

My device hasn’t been fixed after 40 days in service and service center entered false information in system insisting me pick my unrepaired device with false information in system.

My device is still under warranty which is expiring soon (by January 17). Did anyone experience something similar with service center? I would be happy to hear your advice.

Kind regards,

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save