Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikeossai
Fanfold Paper
Views: 348
Message 1 of 2

mobile hotspot problem

I dont understand this mobile hotspot for my lenovo yoga 500 14ibd. Sometimes when u click on 'start sharing'  it works but most of the time it doesn't. Whenever i click on start sharing it will pop up an administrative window permission i dont understand. i took a screen shot of it and attached it with this messege pls look and tell me wat to do

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 304
Message 2 of 2

Re: mobile hotspot problem

Replied to your other post. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors