10-17-2017 12:46 AM
whenever I use the touchscreen with my fingers, it turns off and I need to press any normal key to turn it on again.
any ideas why? I checked the cable and it is fine.
10-20-2017 12:49 PM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Sounds like this will be a power issue, Try a static discharge for this, it may help to resolve the issue or at least get rid of any built up static on the motherboard.
(If the battery is internal, please just skip the remove/replace battery steps.)
1. Turn the unit off
2. Remove the battery and the Mains adapter
3. Press and hold the front power button for 30 seconds
4. Replace the battery and the Mains adapter
5. Turn the unit on as normal
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.