Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yogayu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 174
Message 1 of 1

poor quality + poor tech support + poor skill =LENOVO

having had this yoga700 14 for a year ,a nd today it is dead , no power at all , the  the LED indicator light is not on even with the adapter plug in . ONE year , this is the shotest life laptap that I have ever own. And I have had it sent to Lenovo's depot center four times in this one year . I can only say that their skill is terrible , every time I received my computer from the cemter , my computer would have some new ugly scratches and some sign and distorting edge which was apparently caused by improper disassembly operations. A month ago the computer could not boot up , and it was sent in again and they replaced the motherboard . in just a month, it completely  dies now ,  it does not have power at all, the power led indicator does not turn on at all , even if I have tried several confirmed working adapters. So you can see how poor their quality is
   warranty is expired now , I m really disappointed with this first lenovo product I owned  , it was the first and it would be the last lenovo product in my life.       

Top Kudoed Authors