Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yogayu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 177
Message 1 of 1

poor quality + poor tech support + poor skill =LENOVO

having had this yoga700 14 for a year ,a nd today it is dead , no power at all , the  the LED indicator light is not on even with the adapter plug in . ONE year , this is the shotest life laptap that I have ever own. And I have had it sent to Lenovo's depot center four times in this one year . I can only say that their skill is terrible , every time I received my computer from the cemter , my computer would have some new ugly scratches and some sign and distorting edge which was apparently caused by improper disassembly operations. A month ago the computer could not boot up , and it was sent in again and they replaced the motherboard . in just a month, it completely  dies now ,  it does not have power at all, the power led indicator does not turn on at all , even if I have tried several confirmed working adapters. So you can see how poor their quality is
   warranty is expired now , I m really disappointed with this first lenovo product I owned  , it was the first and it would be the last lenovo product in my life.       

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors