Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcarq007
Paper Tape
Views: 7,992
Message 1 of 3

screen color changing random - yoga 3 pro

hi guys

had a problem for a few days now, sometimes, out of nothing, the screen color turns yellowish....like a warm color....i right click in the home screen, personalize, display, calibrate color, the template for color calibration appears, i enter next...and voilá, it comes back to the cold white color....it just happened as i turn from tent mode to laptop mode to wright this thread

do you guys know any other way of disabeling this change? its getting on my nervs!

other than that I´m very app with the machine!

thanks

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 7,988
Message 2 of 3

Re: screen color changing random - yoga 3 pro

Hi pcarq007

The Yoga 3 Pro has a "paper display" setting.It's meant to help you read stuff (reducing eye strain) giving the display a yellowish,book page like tint.
You can turn it on or off by pressing "Fn"+"Esc".

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as ''ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"
Unsolicited PM's will not be answered! ....Please post your question/s in the appropriate forum board.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
pcarq007
Paper Tape
Views: 7,954
Message 3 of 3

Re: screen color changing random - yoga 3 pro

Supersmp thanks!!! problem solved!!! 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors