Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
onelove1
Paper Tape
Views: 2,692
Message 1 of 3

the right SD card adapter for my lenovo yoga 720 15.6"?

hello i just recently bought my lenovo yoga 720 15" lap top and i really want to combine my sd card photos onto my laptop but i cant seem to find the right one on amazon i want to make sure to order the one that will work. does any one have any suggestions for the right adapter? 

this is the one i found but im not sure it is compatable with mine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077QGZN6D/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2SVFFYPYBJO9B&colid=UQPS8PY58719&psc=1

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,624
Message 2 of 3

Re: the right SD card adapter for my lenovo yoga 720 15.6"?

If you're running Windows 10, then any ol' card reader will do using your USB-3 port. I have a run-of-the-mill USB-3 card reader that cost next-to-nothing and works fine. Just make sure any card reader you get will handle all the memory cards you need to read. As I have a few CompactFlash cards, I needed a reader that would do those in addition to everything else. Of course, once I got all the pictures onto a networked backup drive as well as the Cloud, I don't need the reader quite as often. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 2,580
Message 3 of 3

Re: the right SD card adapter for my lenovo yoga 720 15.6"?

You suposed to have a port for it. What you needed is to buy a converter for 2-3$ and insert the SD card into it

20180301_152535.jpg

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors