02-22-2015 03:31 PM
1) my touch screen is not working in my programs
2) When I start up my yoga 3 I get this error message :IMCfrundll.exe application error
3) I loaded CS6 on my yoga 3 and the type size of the menus is so small I can't read them
02-23-2015 11:39 AM
To fix first 2 issues, follow the link in the first post in this thread -
To fix CS6 issue, there are few things you can try -
1) Right click on Desktop and select "Screen Resolution".
2) Set desktop resolution to 1920*1080
3) Click on "Make text and other items smaller or larger"
4) Use the slider to make them larger,
6) Launch the game and change the in-game resolution to an optimal level where you can see all text properly.