cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blade76
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 1 of 5

very unhappy with my Lenovo Yoga 2 11", slow clock speed, touch keyboard not working

Hi guys

I got my Lenovo Yoga 2 11" i3 since 2-3 months for my south america trip and tried now with slow internet to update all windows and lenovo drivers, I also switched some Intel power saving option in BIOS and STILL, my tablet works after a reboot at normal speed, touch keyboard works, but after 1-2 days the clock speed is stuck at 0.59GHz, no matter what I make! It's really terrible! If I reboot the machine it works fine again, at fast clock speed, otherwise it keeps super slow!

Also at the login screen when I click on the password field the keyboard pops up (tablet mode) but dissappears after 1-2 tiping 1-2 letters. I have to choose the other keyboard on the left bottom that is slow, but it works.

It's windows 8.1 with all updates. Any ideas what is wrong or what else I could try?

Thank you!!

Michel

Blade76
Paper Tape
Views: 356
Message 2 of 5

Re: very unhappy with my Lenovo Yoga 2 11", slow clock speed, touch keyboard not working

nobody has an idea?

Or where can I call a Lenovo customer support? Couldn't find any phone number on their homepage.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 351
Message 3 of 5

Re: very unhappy with my Lenovo Yoga 2 11", slow clock speed, touch keyboard not working

Hi,

You can try these numbers:

Switzerland
THINK and IDEA
German
0900-222-065 (Ein Anruf unter dieser Nummer kostet Sie in der ersten Minute 0,08 CHF, ab dann 2,50 CHF, Mobilfunknetze abweichend)
7:00 - 23:00 Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 18:00 Saturday - Sunday

IdeaPad and B, C, E, G, K, N, V, Y Series Notebooks
German
0848-00-09-60
(0,08 CHF aus dem Festnetz, Mobilfunk abweichend)
9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday

I'm not sure which one applies to your machine.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Blade76
Paper Tape
Views: 345
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Thanks for the infos!!!

I bought it in the USA, this model doesn't even exist in Switzerland, they
only sell the 13" version.
So I guess I would need to call in the USA?
I am still a few months in south america anyway and trying to solve the
problem down here...

Thank you

Michel

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 340
Message 5 of 5

I'm not sure what the international warranty situation is for your machine.  You can try calling locally, and the US if need be.

You can find the contact numbers by going to "SUPPORT" above, then "Conact Us" then "Support Phone List".

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors