Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debapriya
Paper Tape
Views: 3,612
Message 1 of 9

yoga 13 clementine orange version

Hi

I see the orange version in the ads and launch events but only the silver one is on sale. When the other color will be available ?

joanneta
What's DOS?
Views: 3,550
Message 2 of 9

Re: yoga 13 clementine orange version

Haha I was wondering the same thing, I am laptopless now and waiting for the clementine yoga13 to come out!

debapriya
Paper Tape
Views: 3,017
Message 3 of 9

heh 570 views but still no estimates! Yoga might be the best convertible but sales/production has been an utter disaster. I guess Apple does have an edge these days, when they show something you can actually buy it in a store that day itself.

digitaldr
Punch Card
Views: 2,978
Message 4 of 9

The paint/coating on the grey version chips off with the slightest knock to reveal the darker grey plastic underneath. So better hope they use orange plastic on the clementine version!
Ksjavi
What's DOS?
Views: 2,540
Message 5 of 9

Yeah it's a kind of annoying. The yoga 11 just came out today too, and is only available in silver grey. The orange color was almost a bigger hook for me than the actual 360 hinge!
Gonzo09
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,426
Message 6 of 9

Two Orange models have been added to the Lenovo site. Also, BB now shows guaranteed delivery by Christmas  for the $999 silver entry model.

rzp2003
HDMI
Views: 2,410
Message 7 of 9

yoga in orange color seems to be available now

but only on the lenovo website.

erikreppen
Paper Tape
Views: 762
Message 8 of 9

Re: yoga in orange color seems to be available now

Ugh... why does everybody always play games with the cool colors?

I just want an i7/256gb/8gig RAM model in Clementine for the kinds of sale prices I'm seeing at best buy right now for silver. Silver just looks like any other laptop. Orange actually inspires conversation. Why wouldn't a manufacturer want the standout in as many hands as possible to promote more watercooler conversation about the model?

I bought a 2001 Honda Civic in silver because it was 1700 bucks cheaper. To this day I still hate the color
(okay seriously, I bleeped myself there, why are you censoring non-swear words?).

I'm not paying 2-300 more for orange. I'm not buying silver. What gives with the limited availability of the more interesting color?

Moderator Note; swear words / implied swear words edited.

ZoomStrange
Paper Tape
Views: 524
Message 9 of 9

Orange is the go

Hello

I agree with the above and want to buy the orange outer case as my silver - grey 11s just doesn't have the same mojo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors