Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csev
Not applicable
Views: 790
Message 1 of 12

yoga 520 pen not working

Hello there;

I bought a yoga520 14ikb 81c8 with a pen. I was hoping to take notes on laptop with the pen. However; pen does not works. I did all the updates, setups and configurations.The pen still does not respond to my clicking.It only hovers  over screen, selects selected icons but no clicking or operation is done. I tried also with different note taking applications, but notes can not be taken too. I uploaded a video to understand me better. Hope someone can help.

Maru_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 760
Message 2 of 12

Re: yoga 520 pen not working

Hi csev,

We can see that your query has been addressed by Jerry_Lenovo on this thread https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-520-Active-Pen/m-p/4256627#M69427. Let us know if you need additional help.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

csev
Not applicable
Views: 758
Message 3 of 12

yes i need additional help. i tried to reach out to TR lenovo but i couldn't. The phone number list either outdated or not responding to my calls.I have no option left and very sorry to not be able to use the active pen

Bobby_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 751
Message 4 of 12

Sorry to hear that. Where did you purchase the machine, is it still in warranty?

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

csev
Not applicable
Views: 740
Message 5 of 12

yes it is in warranty. i bought only 1 month ago 

Ashley_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 738
Message 6 of 12

Hi csev!

Thanks for getting back to us. Is this the phone number you were trying to call 0212-9120-134 (Standard charges apply). Our phone support in Turkey is open from 9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. You need to call our phone support for further assistance. 

csev
Not applicable
Views: 736
Message 7 of 12

thank you but as i mentioned before, this number is invalid. 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 697
Message 8 of 12

Hello csev,

I'v just asked a colleague in Turkey to try the number and everything was working fine for them, exactly what issue are you experiencing please that causes you to say the number is invalid?

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

csev
Not applicable
Views: 680
Message 9 of 12

when i dial this number, an answer machine asks me if i want to connect to smartphone or laptops section. I choose laptops and nobody answers from there. If i choose smartphones section, people work there tell me to call laptop section. 

csev
Not applicable
Views: 663
Message 10 of 12

thank you for your help. One employee called me from lenovo turkey laptop service. They gave me necessary info. Thanks again

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors