08-26-2017 10:48 AM
I just purchased a Yoga 710-14IKB , running win10, and everything seemse great, except the the touchpad.
It works as a pointing device, but i can do no gestures with it, and sensitivity is extremely slow.
Trying to change it in settings failed as the drive dosnt seem to install correctly. Trying to install from latest driver from Lenovo fails with a "No found device" error when starting the install.
Trying to install the Synaptic's manually fails as well, and only the default ELAN driver seem to succeed
Any idea what the issue could be ?
08-30-2017 04:25 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Try to download the Touchpad and Chipset drivers for the unit from the support page.
Make sure to reboot after an update on the unit.
Also, see if you can run an LSC scan, it may be ablet to find something for you as well.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.