Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virap
Blue Screen Again
Views: 8,792
Message 1 of 7

yoga 720 wifi slow

Does anyone have issues with wifi speed on yoga 720?

I have 100 mbps download, everyone laptop in the house gets 80 mbps plus over wifi while on yoga I get maximum 35-40mbps.

I updated any available drivers, updated the bios, changed power plan adapter to be on maximum performance and nothing made a difference. any suggestions? thanks.

Guru
Views: 8,686
Message 2 of 7

Re: yoga 720 wifi slow

Hi, take a look at this thread: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-720-13-quot-Slow-Wifi/m-p/3705...

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

virap
Blue Screen Again
Views: 8,683
Message 3 of 7

thank you.

lxchin
Paper Tape
Views: 7,403
Message 4 of 7

you manage to solve the problem>? I went to that thread, but still my problem exists...
ESTJ1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6,792
Message 5 of 7

I had a problem with slow wifi in different areas of the house.  Solved by going to DEVICE MANAGER selecting NETWORK ADAPTERS selecting QUALCOMM ALTHEROS WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER selecting the ADVANCED TAB selecting ROAMING AGRESSIVENESS selecting 1.LOWEST for Value

Problem solved

ILikeTurtles1
What's DOS?
Views: 4,077
Message 6 of 7

This made my internet go from 60 mbps to 267 mbps, thank you!
pstoodley
Fanfold Paper
Views: 516
Message 7 of 7

yes I have had issues for 2 years, bestbuy and lenovo shrug it off as it is workign as it should. Doesnt get too much respect from my freinds on thier macs and other pcs in the same room as thiers are workign just fine. Last lenovo for me.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors