Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pstoodley
Fanfold Paper
Views: 256
Message 41 of 43

Re: yoga 900 WIFI issues

I have had the same issue, lived with it for a over year, should have returned it earlier. When I went to BestBuy (twice) they said it was working the way it was supposed to. I guess it was supposed to work crappily. Its frustrating when my family are fine on their apples and my yoga is chugging along. Im very dissapointed.
pstoodley
Fanfold Paper
Views: 256
Message 42 of 43

I have had the same issue, lived with it for a over year, should have returned it earlier. When I went to BestBuy (twice) they said it was working the way it was supposed to. I guess it was supposed to work crappily. Its frustrating when my family are fine on their apples and my yoga is chugging along. Im very dissapointed. I even had to stand by the router to send this while the rest of my family are in the den connected.

AP2a11111
What's DOS?
Views: 139
Message 43 of 43

Hi,

I had a similar issue with Lenovo 900 Yoga. I got it in Jan 2017. It worked well for 1 year and then ATT Uverse updated its internet signal strength. Since then its not working. Tried multiple things. No success. Asked the ATT guy to come over multiple times. They replaced everything but it doesn't work. Apparently the issue is with the device. Other idevices work okay.

So tried changing the network but it was too complex. Took a new chrome book but still no luck. So started using a wired network and things were working good. Saw your post today and followed the instructions. IT WORKED. Thank you so much. 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25683/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I used above software updates and restarted my computer. Woohooo! Not its same as what it was last year.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors