cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmasters
Fanfold Paper
Views: 598
Message 1 of 4

yoga 900- how can i get a spare charger and cable in less than 5+weeks that the web site says? !!!!

Must be kidding,  

MANY users of laptops want a spare charger-  one for the travel bag and one to leave at normal desk at minimum. Some want another for the home office desk,etc. -  the charger and the cable/tip on the yoga 900 and 700 are NOT available for order/ship in a reasonable time???

Forgetting about the convience an executive or most anyone wants whom can afford $1300 to $1500 for one of these, what happens if dog chews the cable? (laptop diues for 5 + weeks ?)  Lenovo, or anyone, please help !!!!!

nethergreen
What's DOS?
Views: 239
Message 2 of 4

Re: yoga 900- how can i get a spare charger and cable in less than 5+weeks that the web site says? !

Me too - I cannot even find a place to order a spare.  I have a 900 and based on that encouraged my son to get 710 - his cable's been mislaid and he's scuppered without it.  So wish I'd got him another product. I too want one for home and one for work.  Come on Lenovo sot out this  problem.  asap.  This experience has left me feeling unable to recommend this product to anyone else.

besley
Punch Card
Views: 232
Message 3 of 4

Re: yoga 900- how can i get a spare charger and cable in less than 5+weeks that the web site says? !

Well I don't know if the Lenovo store has them, but you can find them on Amazon.  This one is $60, but the reviews say it seems to work.

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-ADL65WDA-ADL65WDB-ADL65WLA-ADL65WLB/dp/B015H14WIC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&q...

gmasters
Fanfold Paper
Views: 227
Message 4 of 4

Appreciate the thought,......my original post was like a year ago...  maybe its nice there are chargeres available elsewhere now BUT turns out the charger was the least of the issues-  the product has has a terrible time displaying fonts and screens properly especially when jacking in a 2nd monitor.   It was so bad and w no support from a Lenovo rep I had to give it to a user that never adds a 2nd monitor---Even if this is partly a Windows 10 zoom type issue compounded by vendors going overkill w 4k screens (my guess),   for this price I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors