cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
island
Punch Card
Views: 795
Message 1 of 3

yoga 920 power companion external battery options?

It's been a year since I've looked at this so now I'm revisiting as I'm thinking of purchasing another notebook/2-in-1.

I'm currenly using a yoga2 pro with two RavPower 23000mAH external power banks for longer run times while traveling and during power outages. With hurricane Irma, I'm thinking that power will again be an issue when choosing my next laptop.

Are there external "power companion" external battery options to extend the runtime of the yoga 920 now?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 783
Message 2 of 3

Re: yoga 920 power companion external battery options?

Since the 910 and 920 have essentially the same power requiements and connections, the answer I gave you in your other thread still stands. Smiley Happy

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
island
Punch Card
Views: 750
Message 3 of 3

Re: yoga 920 power companion external battery options?

Thanks Doctordon. I actually posted the thread on the 910 without realizing that a 920 was just about to be released. So I posted this thread when I saw the 920 release announcement.  Wasn't sure if the 910 and 920 would work with the same external batteries of if there would be some change in the input power requirements between the two models. (I currently have stuck with my yoga2 pro because I can power it with a ravpower which I have two of; I couldn't find a solution for the 900 last year so I didn't buy one even though I wanted to upgrade to that a year ago...) Very happy to hear that the power input is the same between the 910 and 920.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors