Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

09-08-2021

Finland

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

yoga s740-14IIL not working with XP-pen artist 15.6 pro

2021-11-25, 11:44 AM

Hi,

Ive had a problem connecting my XP-Pen artist 15.6 pro to my laptop for the past few days. They have been working fine together for the past year and a half until a few days ago when i just tried to turn the tablet on like normal and the screen only said "no signal" no matter how many times i un- and replugged the wires. I redownloaded the tablet drivers multiple times and bought a new HDMI to USB-c converter, but nothing worked. Finally I emailed XP-Pen support because i assumed the problem was with my tablet but when they suggested i try the tablet with another laptop, it worked like normal, so the issue is clearly with my laptop. Im not sure where to go from here, what should i do?

I have windows 10 and I didn't update any drivers myself before this just randomly happened.
Thank you!

Options

928 Posts

09-18-2012

Slovakia

1609 Signins

28623 Page Views

• Views: 28623
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:yoga s740-14IIL not working with XP-pen artist 15.6 pro

2021-11-25, 12:09 PM

Hi, I have searched for any solutions and this shows on driver problem with your Yoga notebook. Please review the instructions and if there is no help found, inform us, we will take more insight in this topic, thanks, Zuzana

Zuzana
Smart Home Community Lead

Welcome to the Community! If someone helped you today hit Like or accept a Solution!
Looking for information about Lenovo products?

Options

4 Posts

09-08-2021

Finland

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:yoga s740-14IIL not working with XP-pen artist 15.6 pro

2021-11-25, 12:18 PM

Thanks for replying!
I took a look at the article but none of the advice worked, device manager only says that my computer already has the best possible drivers for my tablet and I've downloaded the tablet drivers from the XP-Pen website multiple times.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms