PE

10 Signins

79 Page Views

• Views: 79
  • Message 1 of 2

Big problem with px4-400d

2020-08-29, 1:44 AM

Hello,

an inexpert user just delete a shared file system in the NAS px4-400d, from the web interface.

well... the big problem is big because the file system has several shared important douments.

I just log on in the Linux of the NAS in mantenaice mode, to try to look for the file system deleted with some linux tool like as "testdisk", but the linux is restricted to install tools or linux commands.

Some one can help me to fix this problem?

Note:

I know that this product is out of mantinance, but really need help.

Best regards

Options

569 Posts

08-14-2018

US

549 Signins

10164 Page Views

• Views: 10164
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Big problem with px4-400d

2020-09-18, 17:27 PM

Hello @Brezhnev , it sounds like a user deleted the entire file system that was on the drives?  Do you know if they have created a new file system and formatted it? 

I don't think it will be possible to recover this especially with just forums support. But, I will look and see if there are any options that we can give you. 

@ Brezhnev wrote:

Hello,

an inexpert user just delete a shared file system in the NAS px4-400d, from the web interface.

well... the big problem is big because the file system has several shared important douments.

I just log on in the Linux of the NAS in mantenaice mode, to try to look for the file system deleted with some linux tool like as "testdisk", but the linux is restricted to install tools or linux commands.

Some one can help me to fix this problem?

Note:

I know that this product is out of mantinance, but really need help.

Best regards

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete