United States of America

19 Signins

175 Page Views

• Views: 175
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ix4-300d firmware 4.1.414.34909 issues

2020-03-24, 1:05 AM

Hi all,

Since the update to firmware 4.1.414.34909 on my Lenovo ix4-300d, I've been encountering the following issues:

• On a browser that's set to "private", I will always get "Authentication Failures" avec a few clicks within the interface and forcibly logged out.  Once logged back in, click a bit everywhere and it happens again.
  • In the Status window, I see "The time cannot be synchronized to the configured time server.".  Interestingly enough, I still get this message even if I switch over to manual time.

I've cleared the cache and restarted the NAS multiple times and have had no success.

I wasn't having these issues before updating to this firmware and didn't have any issues during the update process either.

Anyone else having these issues and will they be fixed before the End of Support deadline?

T-M-S

Options

18 Posts

02-01-2020

United States of America

19 Signins

175 Page Views

• Views: 175
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo ix4-300d firmware 4.1.414.34909 issues

2020-03-24, 16:54 PM

After some digging, I found that I had a bad network setting where I was pointing to an invalid DNS server which was causing my time sync issue.

However, it did not fix the Authentication Failure issue that I get after a few clicks once logged in on a "private" session in browser (which I always do).

Also, I'm sort of confused as to why I was getting time sync issues when I had set the time manually (and not sync with a time server)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms