Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malcoms
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,171
Message 1 of 5

lenovo G450 fail to load Ubuntu 9.04

My lenovo can install with Fedora 5 but why it fail to install Ubuntu 9.04? Is there something need to be upgrade/configure in he BIOS there? Please quide me.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 3,166
Message 2 of 5

Re: lenovo G450 fail to load Ubuntu 9.04

What happens when you try to install Ubuntu?Did you try using some other disks of the same distro?

Malcoms
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,156
Message 3 of 5

I managed to install this Newest Ubuntu which is version 9.04 in my previous laptop latitude. Both in VMware or boot from hard disk. I used to install a lot of linux and others operating system.

It would be very great if VMware in my window XP able to boot and install with all of this linux without problem.I tested my G450 with the same Ubuntu,but it said that it failed to detect any available hardisk.I also tested my G450 with fedora 5,but it runs.This is great.

I make 3 partitions for my G450. I installed True Image 8.0 home in my laptop. I made an image file for C drive or system drive,and stored this file in D drive. Then i decided to restore the image,but later i found that i failed to detect the image file which i save in the D drive. The reason is it failed to detect any available hard disk. But the strange thing is it manage to detect my external hard disk. Why???

Any one know the solution? Please let me know. Cause i need this notebook for my work.

Malcoms
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,116
Message 4 of 5

I suspect is the phoenix bios problem.Why. Any others issue cause this problem.Why. Please suggest me a solution.

Malcoms
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,113
Message 5 of 5

Why? I can't continue my work now. I'm stuck. Any body can help me? Please.

Top Kudoed Authors