Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Apollo1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,627
Message 1 of 1

linux support

Hi there. A few month ago I've purchased a new ideapad laptop with dos system on board. The choice was made in favor of lenovo because of bunch of advantages, but not Linux support. Regardless lack of linux support i've successfully installed linux on laptop and use it for now. In using the laptop no critical issues were emerge, but still some troubles upsets me: periodically lost of wifi connection occurs, also wifi connection speed slows to 0 Mbps when I plug my bluetooth speaker. After exploring linux forums and a few simple experiments I've concluded that problem might be in drivers. I can be wrong, but I hope this is not so, because I made a lot of efforts to solve the problem all alone but if I am wrong - feel free to point out how can i fix my issue, I'll be grateful. Not wanting anyone to feel ashamed, I just want to point out a flaw, elimination of which, by cooperating with the Linux community or otherwise, can bring a lot of joy to users of lenovo products especially for me and thereby help Lenovo become better. 
Thank for reading. 

My product page

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors