Options

17 Posts

01-09-2018

US

28 Signins

248 Page Views

• Views: 248
  • Message 1 of 3

Jedi Challenges and Dimension of Heroes App (compatibility together)

2019-12-21, 20:34 PM

I've had Jedi Challenges for a while and never had a problem using it.  But, since I installed the Dimension of heroes app, they are starting to ask me if they can have permissions.  I assume I left full permissions on Jedi Challenges before...and let it "open" whenever the phone is connected to the headset.  But, when trying to use DoH, JC opens up as soon as I connect the phone to the headset.  This occurs vice versa.  I can't disable the permissions, because the message will always pop up if the apps don't have the full permissions allowed.  But, if I allow it, then the other app opens and messes things up.

I can get by it by connecting to set permissions and then reconnecting it (causing wear and tear), but it would be better if these apps don't conflict the way they do.  I'd like to be able to go between apps as I love JC, and am greatly enjoying DoH as well.

Pixel 2 User
Options

445 Posts

11-04-2019

US

169 Signins

12767 Page Views

• Views: 12767
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Jedi Challenges and Dimension of Heroes App (compatibility together)

2019-12-23, 16:11 PM

Hello !

By the way, are you using an Android or an iOS smartphone to play the game?

To fully close the application in the background, you can follow the directions for your phone to stop apps in your multi-task / running application view. If you are mid-gameplay and need to return to the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges menu before exiting, you can do so by pressing the menu button on the headset and selecting quit to return you to the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges menu screens.

Update us how it goes.

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

17 Posts

01-09-2018

US

28 Signins

248 Page Views

• Views: 248
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Jedi Challenges and Dimension of Heroes App (compatibility together)

2019-12-28, 4:32 AM

I'm using a Pixel 2.  Thanks for the feedback.  Your suggestion should work (though I haven't tried it yet).  Been playing DoH :)

Pixel 2 User
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete