Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevePritchard
Token Ring
Views: 231
Message 71 of 369

Re: Android 2.3 (gingerbread)

Thanks for the heads up - not sure I'm particularly impressed with the look of that keyboard, but we'll see what unfolds in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Steve.

rasecrmz
What's DOS?
Message 72 of 369

The chinese leak works on the milestone 2, supposedly there is some issues with hardware keyboard key mapping, but is real, it has a "new" motoblur, and is Gingerbread 2.3.4.  So, i hope that Motorola is working to upgrade also the A953, but this sounds to me like an "old" story, all this secrecy and stuff. Im coming from a Motorola Dext (Cliq) so im not expecting to much from Motorola at this time.

hermano1
What's DOS?
Message 73 of 369

Finally. The hope has appeared suddenly. Google Overlords bought Motorola Molbility ( http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=155892
) so expect for changes to better! Im so happy!

cobo_
What's DOS?
Message 74 of 369

Hopefully Google give Motorola a swift kick up the backside and get them supporting their phones, especially those phones that are not even 12 months old yet!

:-D

Fingers crossed...

periclesgsilva
What's DOS?
Message 75 of 369

I bought this phone here in Brazil 1 month ago... here, are still selling on the stores....

Please, any moderator or something from Motorola can answer us? There is a date or maybe a chance to update? If not, let me know, so i can sell this phone and go to Samsung Galaxy S, who come with Eclar, pass to Froyo and now are in Gingerbread.

Thanks!

periclesgsilva
What's DOS?
Message 76 of 369

I can't understand why i am so stupid. I bought the first Milestone. Wow! Several bugs, and no info from Motorola. Back to iPhone. Cool. iOS 5 comming. A friend told me: man, buy a Milestone 2. 1Ghz Processor and 512mb memory and 8gb internal storage. Sure Motorola will release the Ginger update. Fail. Fail. Fail again. WTS Motorola Milestone 2. WTB Samsung Galaxy S.

jonkerv
What's DOS?
Message 77 of 369

Guys, take a look at this link:

http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-2-gingerbread-update-support-page-live-hopefully-ota-not-far-beh...

If Droid 2 is going to get GB update, i think must get it too. What do u think?

simonmago
What's DOS?
Message 78 of 369

Good, but droid 2 isn't milestone 2...

jonkerv
What's DOS?
Message 79 of 369

droid is the cdma version of milestone 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Droid_2

Same hardware, so if droid can run GB milestone can too.

simonmago
What's DOS?
Message 80 of 369

Why haven't they the same ROMs?

They haven't same hardware...