Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Wearables and AccessoriesMOTO 360™ 2nd Gen & Sport
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

01-21-2018

Australia

7 Signins

77 Page Views

• Views: 77
  • Message 1 of 2

Replacement Charge cable

2019-12-22, 23:58 PM

Hi All,

My cats recently ate part of the charge cable for for my dock/watch.  According to MS107004:

PC Charging via USB Data Cable and Dual Port Wall-Chargers are not recommended.

I've searched for a comptible charger (5V 500mA), I contacted support and they gave me a list of local stores to check (they don't have any)

There seem to be some compatible devices on amazon but they also look to violate the statement above.

In the near term I can repair the cable but I'd like to be able to purchase a new supported charge station.

Options

3764 Posts

04-04-2013

United States of America

2725 Signins

25655 Page Views

• Views: 25655
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Replacement Charge cable

2019-12-23, 0:10 AM

wrote:

Hi All,

My cats recently ate part of the charge cable for for my dock/watch.  According to MS107004:

PC Charging via USB Data Cable and Dual Port Wall-Chargers are not recommended.

I've searched for a comptible charger (5V 500mA), I contacted support and they gave me a list of local stores to check (they don't have any)

There seem to be some compatible devices on amazon but they also look to violate the statement above.

In the near term I can repair the cable but I'd like to be able to purchase a new supported charge station.

I have used an old Moto X charging block and cbsle combo in many of my Moto 360 watches with no issues.  And the Moto 360 original wireless charger will work just fine on a 360 Gen 2.  You just don't want a high power charger block. Any of the Moto X chargers and cables, Moto Bluetooth headset chargers, Bluetooth speaker chargers, etc  should be fine.  Modern high power chargers might be a  problem, but older chargers were lower power and should be OK.

~Scott
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms