10-13-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto 360 2nd gen charging dock blinking white

2020-10-14, 0:50 AM

Hello, I bought this Moto 360  2nd gen but now the white light that indicates it is charging is blinking. This morning I did accidently get it under water in a fish tank but didn't have it in their for more than a minute and dried it off and put it in rice but I've tried charging it and it just blinks white. I do know before hand it was completely dead anyways and I was gonna charge it but now it wont

Options

3385 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3068 Signins

62371 Page Views

• Views: 62371
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto 360 2nd gen charging dock blinking white

2020-11-11, 20:42 PM

@ Brady676 wrote:

Hello, I bought this Moto 360  2nd gen but now the white light that indicates it is charging is blinking. This morning I did accidently get it under water in a fish tank but didn't have it in their for more than a minute and dried it off and put it in rice but I've tried charging it and it just blinks white. I do know before hand it was completely dead anyways and I was gonna charge it but now it wont

Sorry to hear you're having issues with charging your watch. Is it the charger that fell into the fish tank or the watch? The watch is IP67 dust and water-resistant for freshwater, but the charger is not. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete