Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Wearables and AccessoriesMOTO 360™
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

11-19-2020

Pakistan

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 5

Moto 360 M blinking M logo while charging and vibrating continuously

2020-11-19, 22:46 PM

Hey there, my cousin bought Moto 360 brand new and didn't even open the box and gave it to me. While turning on my watch it kept showing M logo on the screen on and off from cradle. When I hold the power button for 30 seconds after 3 vibrations bootloader screen appeared saying 

Bootloader version 948

Device is LOCKED. Status code: 2

Battery is OK

Connect USB Cable

and after pressing power button or holding power button the vibration process starts again. While on cradle it keeps vibrating. Keeping in mind that all the accessories are brand new box packed.

Please help me turning my watch on as it is my gift

Options

5989 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3357 Signins

80936 Page Views

• Views: 80936
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Moto 360 M blinking M logo while charging and vibrating continuously

2020-11-23, 16:45 PM

@ MisbahKhwaja wrote:

Hey there, my cousin bought Moto 360 brand new and didn't even open the box and gave it to me. While turning on my watch it kept showing M logo on the screen on and off from cradle. When I hold the power button for 30 seconds after 3 vibrations bootloader screen appeared saying 

Bootloader version 948

Device is LOCKED. Status code: 2

Battery is OK

Connect USB Cable

and after pressing power button or holding power button the vibration process starts again. While on cradle it keeps vibrating. Keeping in mind that all the accessories are brand new box packed.

Please help me turning my watch on as it is my gift

Hello, sorry to hear you're having issues with the watch. Which model do you have? Is it the new one that came out last year? If so, we are unable to help with that model and you should visit here: https://moto360.com/

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

11-19-2020

Pakistan

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2020-11-23, 21:42 PM

Thanks for replying. It is Moto 360 1st generation. I'm attaching pics too. 

Options

5989 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3357 Signins

80936 Page Views

• Views: 80936
  • Message 4 of 5

2020-11-24, 2:53 AM

@ MisbahKhwaja wrote:

Thanks for replying. It is Moto 360 1st generation. I'm attaching pics too. 

Thanks for confirming the model. Sadly, it sounds like the software might have some corruption and would require repair. Did your cousin buy this new or preowned? I'd be a bit shocked if it was new as this model is almost 6 years old now and likely out of warranty. I would recommend having your cousin see if they can get it replaced or get a refund for it.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

11-19-2020

Pakistan

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2020-11-24, 8:53 AM

Saw on many forums that it could be happened due to battery too. Kindly confirm it. As I'm in Karachi, Pakistan and I don't think there are any Motorola repair store in the city.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms