cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 148
Message 11 of 16

Re: Looking for Moto 360 3rd Gen (New Moto 360) Support?

So far being a member of "the Community" for the Moto 360 Gen 3 just serves ads to purchase the product. I have no idea where this new "community" resides. All discussion for marketing and support will be here?

@Scott if you are interested in anything Fossil be sure to research battery life. I replaced my Moto 360 Gen 2 with a Fossil Venture Gen 4 because Moto had no service to replace batteries. Fossil's battery has been a disappointment. From the first few reviews it seems that the Moto Gen 3 has a better battery. I've been counting the days until the Moto pre-orders!

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 143
Message 12 of 16

@Bugbatter wrote:

So far being a member of "the Community" for the Moto 360 Gen 3 just serves ads to purchase the product. I have no idea where this new "community" resides. All discussion for marketing and support will be here?

@Scottif you are interested in anything Fossil be sure to research battery life. I replaced my Moto 360 Gen 2 with a Fossil Venture Gen 4 because Moto had no service to replace batteries. Fossil's battery has been a disappointment. From the first few reviews it seems that the Moto Gen 3 has a better battery. I've been counting the days until the Moto pre-orders!

Thanks for the tip on battery life, good to know & will keep in mind.  As far as the ambasador community, from what I saw they asked if we prefer communication via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.  I don't think that ambasador community will have anything to do with this forum, I think that will be seperate.

~Scott
KoolAde5
Token Ring
Views: 134
Message 13 of 16

I really don't do Twitter or Facebook anymore since they decided to tell me how I need to become the Borg and assimilate.
I will be glad to do an email or some other form.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 112
Message 14 of 16

I do both as well as email and Slack (also on that list) but all I've seen are ads to purchase. I guess that's the extent to the Ambassadors' participation. We just keep sharing ads?

Did any of you purchase yet?

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Highlighted
KoolAde5
Token Ring
Views: 78
Message 15 of 16

I have ordered when the first had the opening. Will not ship till early January I guess Smiley Sad
KoolAde5
Token Ring
Views: 47
Message 16 of 16

I see no one has replied they received their Moto 360 3rd Generation

I got mine about a week ago and Was impressed how easy it was to set up and use with a Moto Z3play
Battery life has been great and it has a nice feel and look. I would prefer the Metal Band though. Will have to look to see if I can find one that fits

Still waiting on info on the Raza Smiley Sad

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors