Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronnieve0406
Blue Screen Again
Views: 158
Message 1 of 3

Can I lock my Moto 360 gen 2

Hey,

A few years ago I bought a Moto 360 gen 2 smartwatch, and it worked great no problems. Recently (about 2 months ago), I misplaced it. Thinking that it was somewhere either in my house or at my dorm, I did not think it was stolen because I could still see it listed on Googles "find my device" app. The battery was dead so I was not able to locate it, but it was still listed. Today I went to see if it was still listed in the app and it no longer was there. I believe the watch was stolen and I was wondering if there is any way to track and lock it by serial number. If there's any way to lock the watch or locate it, I would be so grateful. 

Thank you!

Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 140
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I lock my Moto 360 gen 2

I doubt you will be able to track the device.What you may be able to do is Disable the Sim card in it so at least it can't run up a bill.Best contact  your phone Network provider.

HTH Smiley Happy

Ronnieve0406
Blue Screen Again
Views: 111
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I lock my Moto 360 gen 2

UPDATE: Found the watch at the dorm.  Apparently Google's Find My Device app allows devices that haven't been turned on in a while to "time out" and they no longer show up on your list of devices after a period of about 2 months.  Thank you to anyone who bellyached on my behalf but false alarm.  I don't see a way to delete this thread but if anyone finds a way to remotely lock the device feel free to put it here in the comments Smiley Happy