cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rapattack
Paper Tape
Views: 172
Message 11 of 16

Re: How do i install an app on the watch?

Yeah no you might not have read what i said in ast reply

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 168
Message 12 of 16

Don't know what I missed. But the play store is not on the 1st Gen. The first gen came in one size 46mm. The 2nd gen came in 42mm and 46mm sizes. So if you think you know the watch model based off the screen guard size you may be mistaken. The biggest improvement was the added play store on the watch to me.

And the app your looking for. If you are looking for an older version that may work on your watch, I would recommend trying the site apkmirror. Com.

They may have an older version that will work for you.

rapattack
Paper Tape
Views: 167
Message 13 of 16

Are you saying android wear 1 didnt get play store? Now i get what your saying. Anyway i have spent too much time on strava so trying out endomondo. Havent used it in some time and it is syncing with my watch now. It says on the support site that it works with android wear 1 ...just hope that info is up to date. I hate buying new things and cant afford a smart watch anyway. I got this from a friend. I like to keep things going as long as possible. Yes these tech items outdate themselves fast which is an awful waste. Anyway will report back after i get to do a ride ...might be tomorrow or the day after
rapattack
Paper Tape
Views: 164
Message 14 of 16

Oh i c....i only found out what i did when i purchased a tempered glass protector. Seems to be a lot of misinformation online. Yeah no i did install the apk version of strava. It was working when i had the previous phone and i have to reset and reinstall everything so then it was gone from the watch. After the sync it didnt appear back on the watch. This was the last 2 weeks only. I really did like strava but ah well. Thanks for recommending that sight though as might be handy for other stuff
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 163
Message 15 of 16

Yes, you have Android 1.4. I understand with tech getting outdated so quickly. It's expensive to try to keep up. I got my Fossil on sale for just over a hundred last year. Great buy at that time. Phones going for over a thousand really makes me say no way. I'll wait until the price drops next year. Hope the over app works like you need to. Have a good weekend.

Highlighted
rapattack
Paper Tape
Views: 161
Message 16 of 16

Ah yes thats the version. Yes i hope so too....working on it...have a good weekend too

Top Kudoed Authors