Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Wearables and AccessoriesMOTO 360™ 2nd Gen & Sport
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

09-02-2012

United States

3 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto 360 Sport RMA

2017-03-30, 14:24 PM

I recently posted in the GPS issues portion of this forum about how bad my moto 360 sport has been tracking lately.

(same run Garmin on top Moto on bottom)

I reached out to the support team on Monday and was told they would probably need to RMA my watch.

On Tuesday morning I filled out the RMA documentation, generated a shipping label, and sent my watch to Texas (I live in Minnesota).

On Wednesday they received my watch and said they would need to process it.  About 3 hours later I got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number.

Today (Thursday) my watch is on a truck for delivery to me.  

I am assuming they have replaced the watch but just wanted to share this experience because it was far greater than I expected or even needed.  I would have been fine with a week or two but for it to be done in 2 days in insane.  Great work by the Motorola team....now hopefully the replacement doesn't stink too.

Options

5 Posts

06-19-2017

Portugal

5 Signins

91 Page Views

• Views: 91
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto 360 Sport RMA

2017-06-19, 13:30 PM

Hello,

I'm experiencing the exact same problem, can you share what was the outcome of your issue? Was it fixed or did you continue experiencing the same situation?

My forum post is: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/MOTO-360-2nd-Gen-Sport/Moto360-Sport-GPS-is-quot-broken-quot-amp-Moto-Lenovo-poor/td-p/3711772

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms