10-09-2020

VE

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Your devices not qualified for bootloader unlocking

2020-10-09, 1:39 AM

I was trying to unlock my bootloader but every time when i put my code bootloader if keep saying "your devices not qualified for bootloader unlocking" i need the request key, there is not other way to find the code?

Options

3310 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3058 Signins

61711 Page Views

• Views: 61711
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Your devices not qualified for bootloader unlocking

2020-11-23, 17:01 PM

@ Marck-Dono wrote:

I was trying to unlock my bootloader but every time when i put my code bootloader if keep saying "your devices not qualified for bootloader unlocking" i need the request key, there is not other way to find the code?

Sorry for the delay, if the site says your device is not qualified then it's unlikely that we can assist. Is your device carrier-branded or is it a carrier unlocked retail model? Keep in mind older devices might not be able to be unlocked due to age. See here: https://support.motorola.com/us/en/solution/MS87215

"Bootloader unlock codes may not be available for older phones.  If an unlock is not available, it will show as not qualified for bootloader unlock"

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete