Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 3rd Gen
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

02-18-2017

India

7 Signins

97 Page Views

• Views: 97
  • Message 1 of 5

moto e3 power - service delays

2017-02-23, 7:05 AM

I am having moto e3 power 2.5 months charging problem i have given it for service ESC-RIR No:SOIN0650001702210006

MODEL XT1706&T1700 IMEI 3581880777083948. Its annoying that it takes 10 working days to fix the problem, what should i do without smartphone 10days ??? please let me know and everyone having the same problem is it defective model or series 

Options

Re: moto e3 power - service delays

2017-02-23, 22:19 PM

Hi Lokigowda,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay. We've escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance, someone from the team will reach you soon sharing an update.

Regards,

Joy

Motorola Support 

Options

5 Posts

02-18-2017

India

7 Signins

97 Page Views

• Views: 97
  • Message 3 of 5

2017-02-24, 4:51 AM

when will they call me ??? mobile no (removed)

• Edited to protect privacy. - Joy
Options

2 Posts

05-25-2017

India

3 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 4 of 5

2017-06-30, 18:40 PM

Dear Sir,My phone had battery charging issue so I went to service centre for repair. The People at service centre told to come after 5days.After 1 week when I called them(Again,They don't pick up the phone and if they did they put  the call on hold/mute 6times same behaviour from customer service) they said it would take time +10days.After 13days without any reply from your side,I called again (They don't pick up the phone and if they did they put  the call on hold/mute 6times same behaviour from customer service) ,they are saying that their firm is having audit,so call on 30thJune but no one picks up the phone.So please make a replacement of my device and I want a fast reply else no other option than to sue your firm and your service centre.

Note:Lenovo Service Order in jpg format attached with it.

Options

2017-07-04, 18:05 PM

wrote:

Dear Sir,My phone had battery charging issue so I went to service centre for repair. The People at service centre told to come after 5days.After 1 week when I called them(Again,They don't pick up the phone and if they did they put  the call on hold/mute 6times same behaviour from customer service) they said it would take time +10days.After 13days without any reply from your side,I called again (They don't pick up the phone and if they did they put  the call on hold/mute 6times same behaviour from customer service) ,they are saying that their firm is having audit,so call on 30thJune but no one picks up the phone.So please make a replacement of my device and I want a fast reply else no other option than to sue your firm and your service centre.

Note:Lenovo Service Order in jpg format attached with it.

Hi SudiptoSarkar,

Sorry for the delay. Can you please send an email at supportforums@motorola.com with the following information:

Full name:
Device name: 
Phone number:
Email address (the one you use the most):
Issue:
IMEI:
Jobsheet or incident number:

Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Regards,
Joy
Motorola Support
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms