India

2 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 2

I can't install some applications from other than playstore

2018-05-08, 6:41 AM

Hello moto

I can't install some applications like "z archiver pro","undallo were+"... in my moto e4 phone From my  shared media .The option for install is not available .I restarted my phone and also reset my phone .But i can't install them . What is the problem.the apps are working in other android phones.

Hope you will give me a solution

Options

2112 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1076 Signins

41370 Page Views

• Views: 41370
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: I can't install some applications from other than playstore

2018-05-08, 8:58 AM

wrote:

Hello moto

I can't install some applications like "z archiver pro","undallo were+"... in my moto e4 phone From my  shared media .The option for install is not available .I restarted my phone and also reset my phone .But i can't install them . What is the problem.the apps are working in other android phones.

Hope you will give me a solution

Hi Anurag36,

The various issue which can lead error “App not installed error” and to fix that we need to identify the reason for that. Read out the reasons written here.

Reason for “App not installed error” in android phone
Low storage,

Corrupted App file,

SD Card not mounted,

App compatibility with Android Version – Some applications on the internet which are only meant to work on some Android versions. Installing these applications on newer android versions will show error.

Application Permission – Application running in the background and App Permission are not new concepts. Such errors can also cause the Unknown Error Code during App installation.

Incorrect file – If you already have an App installed but download another variant with distinct signed or unsigned certificate can also show an error.

In android phone to install an app which is not downloaded from Playstore you need to Enable Unknown source Settings,>> Security >> Unknown sources. Hope this helps

-Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms