Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-24-2021

Nigeria

6 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 11 of 15

Re:MOTO E4 doesn't display keyboard after turning on

2021-07-24, 14:10 PM

Hi Zeke,
I have exhausted every options suggested here, still the keyboard is missing. Please what else should I do? I have vital info and research programs stored in the phone.

Thank you.

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 12 of 15

2021-07-26, 7:02 AM

@ Donphilson wrote:

Hi Zeke,
I have exhausted every options suggested here, still the keyboard is missing. Please what else should I do? I have vital info and research programs stored in the phone.

Thank you.

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will do my best to help you with this. It would be great if you could help me with some more details here. When did you start facing this? What is the exact issue you are facing? What all the instructions have you tried so far? Have you tried performing factory data reset? So I can check and assist you better. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

07-24-2021

Nigeria

6 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 13 of 15

2021-07-26, 11:46 AM

Hi Sunitha,
Thank you for your prompt response.  The issue started lastweek Friday. I have connected an external keyboard to no avail. I also tried dialing emergency number. 
I'm yet to try factory data reset for the fear of losing my valuable files stored in the phone. 
Thank you for your assistance. 

20210726_124541.jpg
Options

3 Posts

07-24-2021

Nigeria

6 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 14 of 15

2021-07-27, 5:05 AM

Hello Sunitha,

I decided to so Factory data reset as you suggested. The phone got stuck at BTS. Please see picture below and advise on what to do next.

Thank you 

20210727_060014.jpg
Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 15 of 15

2021-07-27, 9:03 AM

@ Donphilson wrote:

Hello Sunitha,

I decided to so Factory data reset as you suggested. The phone got stuck at BTS. Please see picture below and advise on what to do next.

Thank you 

Hi, 

Thank you for trying and sorry to know about this. I would suggest you try rebooting the phone and follow the instructions here to perform an external reset. I hope that helps. If you still face the same problem, I would suggest you try using the Rescue and Smart Assistance tool and perform the Rescue function. Please go through the link here for instructions. Sorry to say this process will wipe all data from the phone.

Let me know how it goes after performing the above instructions. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms