10-24-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Phone burns my ear

2020-10-24, 10:35 AM

I thought this was a fluke initially and I thought it was getting burned by the sun, however it has happened multiple times even when I didn't go outside. It took me a while to figure it out but when I hold my phone up to my ear for phone conversations even for a less than a minute, later on I find that my ear is very sensitive at the top part of the cartilage that sticks out. There have even been visible burns before I figured out what was happening. It was just really uncomfortable to sleep and then I had to figure out what was going on. Normally I use my phone in the car and on speaker phone so I didn't notice. I'm very concerned about this because it is not that the phone is getting hot, as the phone is cool to the touch. I am not sure what's going on but I'm a little afraid because my phone is always with me. I haven't noticed any other problems however thankfully. Has anyone else experienced this?

IMG_20200329_070604700.jpg
Options

259 Posts

08-30-2018

US

681 Signins

14348 Page Views

• Views: 14348
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Phone burns my ear

2020-10-27, 13:07 PM

Hello,

I'll contact you for further details.  Please check your private messages, I'll need you to reply with your contact information so that I can reach out to you.

Becky

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete