Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

01-05-2020

United States of America

1 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 1

Won't Charge, Won't show battery symbol, phone is useless MOTO E4

2020-01-05, 20:32 PM

Hi,

I have been trying to contact somebody for months over this. I can't get a refund and I am at my boiling point, I am not in a wheelchair no more and I really don't want to go to a boost phone shop and lose my cool so I will try to get ahold of the corp. that created this phone here. I used it's original charger every single day, I hardly had any apps on it " I only had the BRAND NEW phone for 4 months" It ended up charging like a snail and now, I have a completely useless phone that I paid 50 bucks for that is a big waste. Now, Can I please get some help on getting my phone up and running before I lose my cool at a store or at the corp. that created this phone. I know now that I won't get a replacement, your company will say, " Oh well, we can't refund or replace the phone, it's not our fault that you was disabled in a wheel chair and had no way to get to us, hahahaha!" So, i use a cane now, and I want to use my cane to help me walk, not for anything else. So, please.... how do i get this phone to work? I put it in the box, have been using my laptop, oh and I meant to tell the corp. I'm not a elder, I am 35 and am at the point of snapping. I don't mean to sound hostile on this thread but I sorta feel like i got taken advantage of. 

Sincerely,

A customer that Paid for a phone that I believed in all the hype you guys provided me to be a pretty dedicated useful phone and deserve a replacement from your multi million dollar company and your ceo is probably a turd.

Andrew :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms