Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-03-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Google Coral device and Google Intel Apollo Lake Chromebook I don't own?

2021-05-03, 4:05 AM

Hello, hope y'all can help, Moto E4first I a apologize I've had 4strokes, used to be scary smart, no more. I need help, I haven't kept up with checking my phone but I started noticing huge data splurges while I was sleeping or even while on my phone, I found Google Coral as one of my devices trusted, linked into my Google account, also the Google Intel Apollo Lake Chromebook as one of my devices also trusted with full access. I thought removimg and securing my account would be the last of it. They still have access at least Coral, aka Newest Pixel in development?? I found that still hooked into my account buried deep inside my chrome account by accident. I disable Google maps because that wasn't working, it was showing me I'm locations in several different states, and my log ins also no where near me. Funny thing is on my timeline I have two places in California with the 1600 Amphitheatre the offices of Google yes them!. I've turned on data and battery saver, turned off cellular data, re set new warning limit and usage limits. I've been in the settings and watch the button slide to on  while I slide it off, and again. While I'm on wi fi network and I've had to start metering network restrictions just to try and see. If they'll stop leave me alone. Help please?

Options

2 Posts

05-03-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Google Coral device and Google Intel Apollo Lake Chromebook I don't own?

2021-05-03, 4:32 AM

I don't know what DOS is? I'm sorry I should know, tell me where to look?

Screenshot_20210422-093448.png
Options

1992 Posts

11-24-2020

India

210 Signins

22055 Page Views

• Views: 22055
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-04, 3:19 AM

@ Life's No Beach wrote:

Hello, hope y' can help, Moto E4first I a apologize I' had 4strokes, used to be scary smart, no more. I need help, I haven' kept up with checking my phone but I started noticing huge data splurges while I was sleeping or even while on my phone, I found Google Coral as one of my devices trusted, linked into my Google account, also the Google Intel Apollo Lake Chromebook as one of my devices also trusted with full access. I thought removimg and securing my account would be the last of it. They still have access at least Coral, aka Newest Pixel in development?? I found that still hooked into my account buried deep inside my chrome account by accident. I disable Google maps because that wasn' working, it was showing me I' locations in several different states, and my log ins also no where near me. Funny thing is on my timeline I have two places in California with the 1600 Amphitheatre the offices of Google yes them!. I' turned on data and battery saver, turned off cellular data, re set new warning limit and usage limits. I' been in the settings and watch the button slide to on  while I slide it off, and again. While I' on wi fi network and I' had to start metering network restrictions just to try and see. If they' stop leave me alone. Help please?

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will try my best to help you with this. Allow me some more time, I will check on this and get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1992 Posts

11-24-2020

India

210 Signins

22055 Page Views

• Views: 22055
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-05-04, 14:09 PM

@ Life's No Beach wrote:

Hello, hope y' can help, Moto E4first I a apologize I' had 4strokes, used to be scary smart, no more. I need help, I haven' kept up with checking my phone but I started noticing huge data splurges while I was sleeping or even while on my phone, I found Google Coral as one of my devices trusted, linked into my Google account, also the Google Intel Apollo Lake Chromebook as one of my devices also trusted with full access. I thought removimg and securing my account would be the last of it. They still have access at least Coral, aka Newest Pixel in development?? I found that still hooked into my account buried deep inside my chrome account by accident. I disable Google maps because that wasn' working, it was showing me I' locations in several different states, and my log ins also no where near me. Funny thing is on my timeline I have two places in California with the 1600 Amphitheatre the offices of Google yes them!. I' turned on data and battery saver, turned off cellular data, re set new warning limit and usage limits. I' been in the settings and watch the button slide to on  while I slide it off, and again. While I' on wi fi network and I' had to start metering network restrictions just to try and see. If they' stop leave me alone. Help please?

Hi, 

I have checked we have no control over the accounts that are connected to the device. You will need to contact Google for further help. They will be able to assist you.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms