Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-19-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

In app design fonts won't change color on my moto g stylus

2021-03-19, 16:46 PM

So this is just freaking weird and I can't figure it at all but I'm ludite ancient as my ex husband would say so it's no surprise. It's every app, fonts will only reverse the black and white or stay black and white

Options

6880 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3414 Signins

86226 Page Views

• Views: 86226
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:In app design fonts won't change color on my moto g stylus

2021-03-22, 0:40 AM

@ AQartisforever wrote:

So this is just freaking weird and I can' figure it at all but I' ludite ancient as my ex husband would say so it' no surprise. It' every app, fonts will only reverse the black and white or stay black and white

Hello, and thanks for posting. We'll do our best to help, but I need to understand what you're attempting to do. I'm sorry, I'm not quite following what you are asking. Can you provide the following;

• What are you trying to do (what's the expected outcome)?
  • What steps are you doing?
  • What apps are you using?
  • Can you share any screenshots showing what you're trying to do?

-Tom

FYI, we (the moto support team) do not actively monitor the community on the weekends so there may be delays in getting back to you.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms