Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-10-2021

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

unable to scan QR code for whatsapp web.

2021-06-10, 7:54 AM

Iv been facing this problem for really long now, where the qr code in whatsapp web is not recognized by moto e4 plus camera. all other qr codes work. only whatsapp web is not working.

it works rarely if i try scanning hundreds of times... it just focusses in defocusses, and repeats without ever successfully scanning.

iv searched all over the web looking for a solution.

please help! 

thanks

Options

1982 Posts

11-24-2020

India

207 Signins

21885 Page Views

• Views: 21885
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:unable to scan QR code for whatsapp web.

2021-06-11, 5:40 AM

Hi a_ntemage

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you with this. I would suggest you check any pending updates available for the application(Open PlayStore>>Check for the update). If any, please update and test. If that doesn’t help, please try clearing the application Cache/Data(Clearing the app data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any settings saved on the app or data will be removed) To clear the app cache and data, go to Setting>> All apps >>Particular Application>>Force stop>> Click ok>> storage >>Clear cache/data. Restart the phone post this and check. If you still face the same, I would suggest you try to report this to the application support/developer to check this further.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms