Did you mean: 
tricksbystg
What's DOS?
Views: 811
Message 21 of 24

Re: Moto E Google Play Services has stopped

Below are the causes of unfortunately Google play services has stopped error

• 1.Internet connection was down.
  • 2.Outdated version of Google play services.
  • 3.In sufficient storage.
  • 4. WiFi connection was down .
  • 5. Need to Clear cache in google play service

To fix This Follow Below Methods

1. Update Google Play Services to the latest version 2. Clear the Google Play Services cache. 3. Restart/Reboot your Android Mobile 4. Check your Internet connection 5. Sign out and sign in to your Google account 6. Reset App Preference 7. By setting the date and time of your device 8. Change the language 9. Factory Reset your Device 10. Try Custom ROM

For detailed Steps visit here - 

How to Fix unfortunately Google play services has stopped

hokup
What's DOS?
Views: 560
Message 22 of 24

There are chances that you have accidentally disabled an important part of Android system (for example Download Manager) which sometimes causes the Google Play to stop. So for problems related to the app preferences, Android has provided us with a reset app preferences option. Reset and issue will be gone.

hokup
What's DOS?
Views: 559
Message 23 of 24

Android comes with native Download Manager app that is used by Google Play Store and Google Play Services to download updates for apps as well as the Google Play itself. But some apps with download option modify that functionality by disabling Download Manager, which causes Google Play to stop.

Highlighted
EhsanAli01
What's DOS?
Views: 73
Message 24 of 24

yeh, its worked for me thanks for this info I have downloaded tutuapp this is an amazing store where I can download thousands of premium apps for free.