Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 21,526
Message 11 of 16

Re: An app 'CQATest' suddenly showed up in app drawer

Did you happen to play with the recovery menu and pick something like BPtest tools - on some phones this may enable that option. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 12 of 16

We also have found that in some cases it just disappears on it's own, so you could try waiting it out. cheeky

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Bert-4
Token Ring
Message 13 of 16

Matt (Forums Manager) said:

This can be enabled by menu commands (which we do not recommend using -- you can totally hose your phone). 

You can disable it, or just leave it. I'd leave it and just ignore it myself. If we can find a way to remove it without disabling it, I'll let you know. (A factory data reset would likely do it.)

View original

I found it too, although it only shows up in the Settings->Apps->All list. I've done a factory data reset since the 5.1 upgrade and it's still there. Or maybe it appeared after the reset when all my apps were getting re-installed; I'd never noticed it before.

Rohans27
802.11n
Message 14 of 16

Phew! It did disappear on it's own jus like Matt said!

P.S. I didn't do anything at all, it visited and then left on it's own without my consent.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 15 of 16

Rohan9 said:

Phew! It did disappear on it's own jus like Matt said! P.S. I didn't do anything at all, it visited and then left on it's own without my consent.View original

Excellent. Thanks Rohan9.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Highlighted
Hannah91
What's DOS?
Views: 306
Message 16 of 16

Say you are trying to configure/modify your phone with codes/secret apps/services how do you go about revealing tr contents on the phone that's trying to be hidden if they don't appear on the phone or under apps that you're able to click on and actually access???? Do you have to comfigure/ modify your phone as well to be able to view the contents hidden?? Also what is the HiddenMenu & a VPNtelephonyservice??? Thanks much!!