Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nirakaro
Paper Tape
Views: 149
Message 1 of 3

App keeps uninstalling

I use an offline mapping app called MapsMe. It works fine on my tablet, and on another phone. On my Moto E3 though, after a few days it simply vanishes, and I have to reinstall it. Sometimes the maps I've downloaded are still there, sometimes not. Sometimes it stays around for a week or so, sometimes it vanishes within a few hours. Not had this issue with any other app. What can be doing this? How can I stop it?

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 137
Message 2 of 3

Re: App keeps uninstalling

@nirakaro wrote:

I use an offline mapping app called MapsMe. It works fine on my tablet, and on another phone. On my Moto E3 though, after a few days it simply vanishes, and I have to reinstall it. Sometimes the maps I've downloaded are still there, sometimes not. Sometimes it stays around for a week or so, sometimes it vanishes within a few hours. Not had this issue with any other app. What can be doing this? How can I stop it?

That's a new one on me and very Strange.I've tried MapsMe but went back to Google maps.People tend to use MapsMe for offline use but you can do the same with Google Maps/Offline maps option.You can still use GPS on the downloaded Maps they just don't use any online data once downloaded only the small amount of GPS location.

HTH Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 89
Message 3 of 3

Re: App keeps uninstalling

Hi nirakaro,

Thanks for posting. Does this happen only to the MapsMe App? Do you still have a sufficient amount of internal storage memory? Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors