Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Subashspy
Serial Port
Views: 1,444
Message 11 of 74

Re: Dual SIM not working on Moto E3 Power after system update

Please resolve this problem as soon as possible. Because it is very difficult to call, message someone when the network signal is constantly changing and stoping.

Please be quick as possible.

ankitverma243
Paper Tape
Views: 1,426
Message 12 of 74

I am facing the very same problem after the last update on 26 July 2018 on my Moto e3 Power. One sim catches network and looses it in a matter of seconds, the other one is drop dead. I tried all tips suggesting in the thread.

I can't believe such an update is released without appropriate testing. Now, there is no network on my phone, and this is causing serious inconvenience and loss.

Please let us know when can you resolve this problem and how to do it.

tbiswas81
Paper Tape
Views: 1,407
Message 13 of 74

I am also facing the same dual SIM issue. Single sim is working properly but putting both the sim together, network is zero.

This started happening after I have installed the latest update.

Lenovo sucks. I will switch to Asus or MI.

Subaashk
What's DOS?
Views: 1,392
Message 14 of 74

Same  problem for me after the update.. both the signals goes to no service and comes back automatically 1 by one.. ..pls fix the issue ASAP.

tbiswas81
Paper Tape
Views: 1,360
Message 15 of 74

Guys...I don't know how, but it seems the problem is fixed in my phone. I just activated/deactivated both the SIM cards several times. Now both the SIM working in my Moto E3 Power as earlier.

Yogesh1311
Paper Tape
Views: 1,338
Message 16 of 74

everybody is facing the same problem me as well, what is motorola doing.??? i was big fan of "Moto g2 & moto xplay" those phones were really good on the behalf of them only i purchased moto e3 power after few days it starts troubling and going worst and worst. for how long we have to wait for fixing this problem.

please reply............

GALTI  HO GAYI MOTOROLA JI

BAS KRIPA KARKE SAMSYA KA SAMADHAAN KARDO

AAPKE SADAIV ABHAARI RAHENGE

Knight0108
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,294
Message 17 of 74

I found out, its a temporary fix. Maybe the phone is getting network from both SIMs as of now, frequently it will get disconnected, and you again have to activate/deactivate the SIMs to bring back the network.

Until they roll out the fix (if ever they do), looks like we have remain satisfied with this ad-hoc solution.

kundu
What's DOS?
Views: 1,299
Message 18 of 74

Dear Sir, kindly release an update to fix the error due to this update. A request kindly downgrade the update as we don't require the same.ASAP in a day or Two. as it's already been 1 week.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,261
Message 19 of 74

Hi Everyone,

Have you tried resetting network preferences? The instruction is given in my previous reply. Also, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

imaryan
What's DOS?
Views: 1,292
Message 20 of 74

Sim Network Issue After Update in moto e3 Power

Since the last system update (July-2018) for Moto e3 India, Network on my phone gone mad.

It fluctuates too often from full Network to no service at all, then no service to full Network. (Jio+Airtel) (Done reset, but nothing change)

Sometimes, disabling the sim 1 doesn't even work, Sim-1 is disabled but Network is there.

Top Kudoed Authors