Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinod1034
Not applicable
Views: 1,155
Message 21 of 74

Network problem

I have a network problem since I update my phone latest updated provide by moto 

Agent_Rich
Not applicable
Views: 1,201
Message 22 of 74

Re: Sim Network Issue After Update in moto e3 Power

Hi imaryan,

Thanks for posting on this thread. I appreciate the steps you've done. Have you already updated your profile? The instruction is given just above the post. Also, could you please send me a bug report? It will help us investigate. Thanks.

BUG REPORT FOR NORMAL ISSUE:
Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply.
Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

vinod1034
Not applicable
Views: 1,171
Message 23 of 74

Re: Dual SIM not working on Moto E3 Power after system update

Hi, I'm also facing the same issue , my mobile is also not act up properly kindly resolve the issue and revert.

MihirOza
Not applicable
Views: 1,108
Message 24 of 74

Re: Dual SIM not working on Moto E3 Power after system update

Can you guys Please resolve this issue fast. I think it going to complete 1 month, but still this issue didn't resolve.

Why support team is asking from user tosend bug? Do you guys don't have phone or what?

All are complaining after Moto merge with lenovo.

IshanArora
Not applicable
Views: 1,097
Message 25 of 74

My MoTo E3 Phone is on, but saying network is unavailable for both my SIM Cards installed in my phon

Dear Sirs,

After recent update on my MoTo E3 Power Phone, network is getting unavailable for both my SIM Crads.

This problem is occurring after recent update on my phone.

I had also factory reset my phone via recovery mode on phone boot. However problem is still presistant with my phone.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ishan Arora

Agent_Rich
Not applicable
Views: 1,081
Message 26 of 74

Re: Network problem

Hi Everyone,

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Also, send me here a bug report to help us investigate this. The instruction on how to get a bug report is given above post. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Vivekparmar
Not applicable
Views: 1,060
Message 27 of 74

Re: Sim Network Issue After Update in moto e3 Power

Same issue with network, as advised sending bug report to you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogDv9XNthZM63LUMPsdgHrEfVOv8bPqa/view?usp=drivesdk

Agent_Rich
Not applicable
Views: 1,035
Message 28 of 74

Hi Vivekparmar,

Thanks for the BUG report. I already provided it to the team. Let's wait for their feedback. I will keep you guys updated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

SaiKumar11
Not applicable
Views: 1,024
Message 29 of 74

Dear sir,

Please make this issue a priority. I need to use both of my sims so that I don't miss any important calls. Now I'm only able to use one.

Vivekparmar
Not applicable
Views: 1,018
Message 30 of 74

Any update on this issue

Top Kudoed Authors