Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dikshamool
Paper Tape
Views: 1,244
Message 51 of 74

Re: Dual SIM not working on Moto E3 Power after system update

this does not work...faulty solution...it has been 2 months still incompetent motorola support has not found a solution
ankitverma243
Paper Tape
Views: 1,240
Message 52 of 74

We should share this link on all the new motorola phone listings of all models on Flipkart/Amazon/Paytm. The new buyers who are looking to buy Motorola/Lenovo phone must know what they are getting into.

Forget about a solution, they don't even bother to respond to so many hapless users, testing everyone's patience.

dikshamool
Paper Tape
Views: 1,195
Message 53 of 74

I have already posted this link to twitter and has also highlighted agent rich's name that his solutions are not working and he is investigating the bug reports since 2 months.. Also i highlighted that the incompetent engineers of motorola won't be able to solve this.. KIndly release the patch or downgrade the last update..

It is time for you guys now to post it to every website: amazon, flipkart, paytm...whatever you can think of

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,168
Message 54 of 74

Hi Everyone,

I'm still waiting for the team's response on this. I sent another followup regarding this. Sorry to keep you guys waiting, rest assured that the team is still working on this. I will post back here as soon as I have an update from them. For the meantime, please update your profile with your IMEI and other details, the instruction is given in my previous post. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Subashspy
Serial Port
Views: 1,148
Message 55 of 74

Hi Rich,

Most of us already did what you asked...

1. We sent the bug reports more than the number you needed.

2. We updated our profiles with IMEI.

Actually you are the one not done our request yet. We are very sad that a renowned Motorola company did this to us.

I have to ask you a question....

If a company doing like this, then how customers will buy their products in future?

Subashspy
Serial Port
Views: 1,148
Message 56 of 74

Finally, I want to know,

1. Are they working on this problem or not?

2. Are we getting update on this problem or not?

3. Are you trying to give us fake hope? We are assuming this bcoz of your update delay.

Please provide a detailed answers for this.

Thank you

Arnabkh100
Paper Tape
Views: 1,100
Message 57 of 74

Someone please send me the screenshot showing the build number of this firmware. I am very close to finding a solution

mjyadav
What's DOS?
Views: 1,077
Message 58 of 74

MOTO E3 Power : Sim 2 slot is showing empty

Hi,

In my moto e3 power, I am using 2 Sims. SIM 1 has Jio 4G Sim and Sim 2 has Vodafone Sim (Not 4g). Earlier both sims were working fine in my device but now it is not detecting sim 2 and showing SIM 2 Slot empty.Both sims are working fine in another device. I have tried swapping sims also tried factory reset. Nothing is working for me. Please help me asap on this issue.

Regards,

MJ Yadav

dikshamool
Paper Tape
Views: 1,026
Message 59 of 74

Re: MOTO E3 Power : Sim 2 slot is showing empty

Do you really think they will resolve the issue?

They won't. they are incompetent and this AGENT-RICH is lying since 2 months.

their team does not even acknowledge this as a problem. They say that it is some problem with your phone. The update is not faulty.

I talked to them over phone, chat, email,everywhere.

The only solution they have is go to service center and fill our pockets with money. Even then they won't assure you resolution.

It is better you sell this phone rather than endangering your life by not being able to contact in an emergency. These people don't value lives

Naga_28
What's DOS?
Views: 960
Message 60 of 74

Hi Moto Team,

I also have the same issue in my moto e3 power mobile.  My Vodafone Sim is not being detected in the device which was perfectly working fine for years.

Please do let me know is there any fixes available for this.

Or help us in guiding to rollback/uninstall the updates that are currently installed.