06-18-2018 08:18 AM
I need an update for moto e3 power devices which were slightly vibrating thrice after that stops vibrating.
Even hard reset didn't give any solution.
So, please release an update for this ASAP.
06-18-2018 02:09 PM
Thanks for posting. If I get you correctly, it only vibrates once when you receive a notification and then the next notification you received it didn't vibrate anymore? Are you only experiencing this with notification, what about incoming calls? Could you please further explain? It will help us diagnose better the issue. Thanks.
06-19-2018 07:54 AM
Thanks for the response. Can we test this on safemode to see if the vibration will work?
To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
3. Touch OK when Reboot to safe mode appears
4. Phone will reboot and Safe Mode will appear in bottom left corner
5. If the issue does not remain in safe mode, this indicates a third party application installed from the Play Store is causing the problem.
6. Restart the device to get out of safe mode and uninstall any recently installed applications.
*** Begin by looking for specific application types such as launchers, task killers or anti-virus apps.
Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.
09-10-2019 09:29 AM
Thanks for posting on this thread. May I know what have you tried and done so far? That will help us isolate the things we can try. Also, I'd like to confirm, does the vibration never works for all apps and/or activities you're doing with your phone? Thanks.