Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRSekhar
Paper Tape
Views: 165
Message 1 of 2

Moto E3 Power - Charging Problem

Hi,

I purchased my mobi in 20017 Jan. From last few days, my mobile is not charging properly. I tested my charger with other moto E mobile, it is working fine. After connecting charger to my mobile it is disconnecting frequently. That is the actual problem. I explained and demonstrated the same to the service center guys. They said, Sub PCB board have issues, the pins are damaged. They charged 1300/- and replaced with new board. Still the problem is same. Moreover the charger is not fitting correctly in to the charging port. It is very loose. My concern is ihat sub PCB port costs 1300/-? And I can't trust service center guys anymore. How can i get rid of thisproblem?

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 131
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto E3 Power - Charging Problem

@SRSekhar wrote:

Hi,

I purchased my mobi in 20017 Jan. From last few days, my mobile is not charging properly. I tested my charger with other moto E mobile, it is working fine. After connecting charger to my mobile it is disconnecting frequently. That is the actual problem. I explained and demonstrated the same to the service center guys. They said, Sub PCB board have issues, the pins are damaged. They charged 1300/- and replaced with new board. Still the problem is same. Moreover the charger is not fitting correctly in to the charging port. It is very loose. My concern is ihat sub PCB port costs 1300/-? And I can't trust service center guys anymore. How can i get rid of thisproblem?

Hi SRSekhar

We have your details and we have escalated your case .Our team will reach you shortly .

Thanks 

Sandip

Moto Support