Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpkkumar01
Punch Card
Views: 195
Message 1 of 8

Moto E3 Power: Mobile fluctuating after upgrade

I have updated my phone on 12-Nov-2018. Now i am not getting Mobile signal properly in my phone.  I have tried to run in safe mode. Event in safe mode, I am not getting mobile signal and phone is fluctuating frequently.

I am unable to use my phone. 

Please do the needful.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 162
Message 2 of 8

Re: Moto E3 Power: Mobile fluctuating after upgrade

Hi dpkkumar01,

This is unexpected after an update. We'd like to try a few steps to root-cause this concern. Have you tried using a different SIM card? Does this happen in all locations? Who is your carrier? Is the IMEI number on your profile correct for your Moto E3 Power? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

dpkkumar01
Punch Card
Views: 129
Message 3 of 8

I am using Jio (slot1) and Vodafone(slot2) operator SIMs in my phone. i was tried with my alternate SIM cards results remains same. It is happening in all the locations. Today i have done factory data reset and tested and faced the same probelm again. You can validate my phone and corresponding app. I have updated my present IMEI number in my profile and my Motorola privacy was enabled already.

Please do the needful.

dpkkumar01
Punch Card
Views: 106
Message 4 of 8

Hi Team,

Please update the status on this issue.
dpkkumar01
Punch Card
Views: 98
Message 5 of 8

Hi Team,

I am unable to use my mobile properly. Please provide the ETA to fix this issue ASAP

dpkkumar01
Punch Card
Views: 84
Message 6 of 8

Hi Team,

Kindly update the status on this issue.

dpkkumar01
Punch Card
Views: 50
Message 7 of 8

Hi Team,

Kindly update the status on this request. I am not getting any update from your end from long time.

Provide the ETA date on this issue.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 32
Message 8 of 8

Kindly backup all your data and perform factory data reset. I would also advise you to remove your Google account from the phone before proceeding with it. Make sure that you disable the Automatic Restore option. The steps are here: https://support.motorola.com/in/en/solution/MS112423

After the reset, do not install your third-party apps all at once. Test the phone first with only the pre-installed apps on the phone. Then, install your third-party apps one at a time while continuing to observe if the issue will resurface.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.